Fully Engaged is a new premarital inventory to help engaged couples solidify the foundation upon
which they, together with Christ, will build their Sacrament of Marriage. We offer high-quality,
affordable Catholic catechetical materials and training to accomplish this in both english and spanish.
The program invites engaged couples to become:
- more familiar with the richness of the Catholic tradition on marriage
- more aware of their strengths and areas of needed growth
- more involved in parish life
- more committed to Christ and one another
Distinctive Features of Fully Engaged:
- Carries Nihil Obstat and Imprimatur assuring that the contents are in full accord with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Designed to foster the Catholic identity of the engaged couple.
- Includes a couple's workbook which guide the learning sessions with the mentor couple.
- Addresses topics of specific interest to Catholics; e.g. the sacred centrality of family life and children, active membership in the parish, contraception, infertility and adoption.
- Includes monthly follow-up emails to the couple after their wedding, offering tips, insights, and encouragement during their first year of marriage.
- Available in both english and spanish.
Fully Engaged Materials and Scoring