Regional Ministry Gathering | One Body: Gathered
June 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm| FREE
Join others for conversation as we come together as the Body of Christ.
Topic: On the individual: How do we bring ourselves to the community; prepare our own spiritual lives and nurture our own vocations?
Speaker: Dawn Carrillo
Dawn has been involved in ministry since 1993 in the areas of formation, liturgy, and spirituality. She received her master’s degree from Saint John’s University in Collegeville, MN in 2002, and completed her doctorate from Aquinas Institute of Theology in Saint Louis, MO in 2015. Dawn’s passion and experience lie in serving as a spiritual director, leading retreats, facilitating group processes for formation and spirituality, and teaching, all for supporting each person’s unique journey to God. Dawn has been with the Center for Spirituality and Enrichment, since October 2017 and looks forward with great anticipation to what the future will bring!
This event was offered virtually. Watch for the recording of Dawn’s presentation here soon.
Parish groups are encouraged to watch it together so they can reflect on the presentation as a group.
- What is an experience you have had that has taught you that you are God’s beloved son or daughter?
- What are some practices you might begin to listen more deeply to God’s voice…to attend to the world with the ear of your heart?
- What have you noticed or learned during this last year of pandemic about yourself? About your faith community? About our society and the world?
- What are ways you have learned discipleship within your community?
- What are some gifts that you bring to your community? How have these gifts shaped your vocation during your life?
Find all 2021 Regional Ministry Gathering events at www.stcdio.org/RMG2021