To help support the TV Mass please donate online today.
About TV Mass
Our diocesan televised Mass reaches nearly all households in our diocese through network programming on KSTC-45 at 11:00 a.m. each Sunday morning. Featuring local priests, musicians, and lectors, this Mass is a wonderful opportunity for our homebound parishioners to enjoy their faith with the Diocese of Saint Cloud. Those who can’t watch the Mass on television are invited to view it online below.
This ministry is fully supported by donations and a grant for which we are sincerely grateful. We are truly blessed to be able to provide this ministry to our homebound parishioners. Thank you for your support, whether it be in participation, in donations, or in prayer. We extend our deepest gratitude to the Minnesota Catholic Society of Foresters for helping fund this ministry.
Please help keep TV Mass on the air and donate online today. To mail a check, please write it to TV Mass and send it to TV Mass, Diocese of Saint Cloud, c/o Annual Diocesan Appeal, 305 7th Avenue North, St. Cloud, MN 56303.
All viewers in our diocese and beyond can watch the Mass on KSTC-TV at 11:00 a.m. each Sunday via cable, satellite or antenna (check your cable provider for channel number). Click to view the KSTC coverage map (PDF). The 10:30 a.m. service on KSAX out of Alexandria no longer airs; the station has closed.
Channel numbers vary based on location and type of TV service (cable, satellite, antenna).
Closed captioning is now available.
Local Access Cable Channels:
- Albany Mutual Telephone Channel 19 – Airs 10:30 a.m. Sundays and Wednesdays
- Albany Mutual Channel 12 (KSTC) at 11:00 a.m. Sunday
- Benton Cable Channel 19 – Airs 10:30 a.m. Sundays
- Charter Spectrum Channel 17 (KSTC) at 11:00 a.m. Sunday
- LA-TV Channel 10 – Airs 1 p.m. Thursdays
- Runestone Telephone Channel 6 – Airs 5:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Sundays and Wednesdays
- Community Connection (Arvig) Channel 14 – Airs 10:30 a.m. Sundays and Wednesdays
- Tri-City Cable Channel 10 – Airs 12:00 p.m. (noon) on Sunday and 6:30 p.m. on Saturday
- WRAC Channel 8 – Airs 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Wednesdays and 10 a.m. Sundays
- Belgrade Nursing Home, Belgrade
- Foley Nursing Center, Foley
- Good Shepherd Home, Sauk Rapids
- Greenwood Connections, Menahga
- Koronis Manor, Paynesville
- Lutheran Care Center, Little Falls
- Meadow Ponds Assisted Living, Pierz
- Ridgeview Place, Sauk Rapids
- St. Williams Center, Parkers Prairie
- Talahi Spiritual Center, St. Cloud
- The Legends at Heritage Place, Sartell
- Unity Healthcare, Little Falls
- Sterling Park, Waite Park
- KASM Radio 1150 AM/107.7 FM/105.5 HD – 5:30 p.m. Saturdays
- KYES Radio 1180 AM – 9:00 a.m. Sundays
- WVAL Radio 800 AM – 10:30 a.m. Sundays
- KEYL Radio 1400 AM – 10:00 a.m. Sundays
If you have any other questions regarding our locally produced TV Mass, please contact the Office of Worship at (320) 255-9068.
TV Mass Audio
Click to download the files of the TV Mass: September 19, 2021