Our mission is to be His heart of mercy,
voice of hope, and hands of justice.
In living out our mission we will:
- Dedicate our lives to building up the kingdom of God, committing ourselves to lifelong formation in our faith through study, prayer, and active participation in the Liturgy.
- Devote ourselves to the development of strong family life, drawing on the values of the generations that have gone before us.
- Recognize the dignity of each person, seeking justice for all at every stage of life.
- Cherish our rural tradition, respecting the beauty and sacredness of the earth.
- Share the Good News, witnessing the love of Christ through our words and actions.
- Embrace the spirit of Vatican II, accepting the challenge to renew our own lives and the life of the Church.
- Celebrate the Eucharist as the source and summit of our faith, praying as Christ did, that all may be one.