Festival of Families
February 11 @ 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
The Diocese of Saint Cloud is offering an event for Catholic families to gather, celebrate, pray, and share faith with one another. The goals of the Festival of Families are:
- To bring families together to celebrate their Catholic faith – A carnival for kids and teens, family icebreakers and games, Mass with Bishop Patrick Neary, and more!
- To address parental concerns about raising children today – Workshops for parents on marriage and self-care, children/teen mental health, and parenting for faith.
- To provide faith-oriented learning opportunities for children, teens, and adults at the same time, in the same place – Intentionally designed to allow families to attend together with specific activities for every age group.
Sessions for Parents include:
- Youth Mental Health: Hope for Healing with Bethany Tollefson and Lindsay Anderson
- About That Oxygen: Parental Self-Care with Jim and Maureen Otremba
- Parenting with Faith: Spiritual Practice with Children Across the Lifespan with Cindy Gonzalez
- Communication Matters! At home, online, on social media and anywhere in between with Daniella Zsupan-Jerome
Sessions for Children and Teens:
- Vacation Bible School Session for Children
- Engaging Teens in Faith
The cost for the day is $20 per family, which includes lunch, a free carnival, speakers and exhibitors, ice breakers, games, Mass with Bishop Patrick Neary, and sessions for teens, parents, children.
Registration is limited, please register early. The registration deadline is Thursday, February 1.
This event is part of the “Becoming Eucharist” Revival Series. For more information about the Eucharistic Revival in the Diocese of Saint Cloud please visit https://stcdio.org/eucharistic-revival/.